There’s many travellers that’s travelling with a low cost airlines to one of the London airports. With these carriers the lounge opportunity is quite low. Here in this article you can get a tip to get cheap lounge access in most of the UK
After a full day of work, or the end of a vacation, maybe even the start of it it could be very nice to have access to a lounge. Just relaxing and getting a light snack and some to drink and maybe do the last work here isn’t bad. But many people isn’t paying to travel on Business with one of the flag carriers.
So here’s how to get cheap access to UK Lounges
So here’s what you can do, if you wanna get access to a lounge if you are travelling with a low cost airline like Norwegian, Easyjet, Jet2 or ryanair. So, how do i get access to a lounge if i’m travelling with a low cost carrier if. Both Norwegian, Easyjet, Jet2 and ryanair hasn’t got a Frequent Flyer Programme that gives access to a lounge. So the only opportunity is to buy access to the lounge.
LoungeMiles is a kind of Stamp Card where you after 5 payed visits gets one free. You uses a stamp card and gets a stamp for every visit.
the following UK lounges are a part of the concept:
- Aberdeen Dyce (ABZ)
- Aspire Lounge at Birmingham (BHX)
- Aspire Lounge at Bristol Int’l (BRS)
- AspirePlus Lounge at Bristol Int’l (BRS)
- Servisair Lounge at Durham Tees Valley (MME)
- Aspire Lounge at Edinburgh Int’l (EDI)
- Servisair Lounge at Humberside Int’l (HUY)
- Servisair Lounge at Inverness Dalcross (INV)
- Aspire Lounge at Liverpool John Lennon (LPL)
- Aspire Lounge (North Terminal) at London Gatwick (LGW) -> Norwegian og Easyjet
- Swissport Lounge (Terminal 3) at London Heathrow (LHR)
- Aspire Lounge London Luton (LTN) -> Easyjet og Ryanair
- Aspire Lounge at Manchester Int’l (MAN),
- The Styal Lounge (Terminal 2) at Manchester Int’l (MAN)
- Aspire Lounge at Newcastle Int’l (NCL)
- AspirePlus Lounge at Newcastle Int’l (NCL)
the Aspire lounge in London Heathrow Terminal 5 isn’t a part of this programme. and there isn’t a Serviceairlounge i Standsted.
after the 5 payed visits and 2 more you can send the stamp card and get a voucher of 5 British Pound to one of the following shops
The price of unlimited visits in the Aspire lounges in England (list above), Denmark (Copenhagen), Finland (Helsinki), The Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Canada (Calgary) for a year is 259,99 British pounds, 370 Euros, 410 US Dollars (2.750,- danske kroner). An example is one visit cost around 15-20 pounds, 25-30 US Dollars, 21 – 28 Euros, (150-210,- danske kroner).
Priority Pass also offers many of the these lounges, but the prices is slightly higher than using the Stamp Card. Buy it Here